I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I googled a cockerpoo question and this site came up so I have joined. There are some real beauties on the site. I have a 3.5 month year old male cockerpoo called Nacho. He is absolutely brilliant! After always having Springer and cockers in the family, I thought I would go for a new breed and couldn't be happier with this little critter!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Claire & Nacho

What colour is Nacho? tell us all about him ...

We all love pics on here... most of us use photobucket to upload pic and copy images on here that way... sorry I am not technical :(

You will love the forum, lots of cockapooo chat with friends xxx

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
A bit about Nacho

Thanks for the welcome. I have posted some pics on the gallery under the title 'Nacho.' Cannot seem to upload a photo onto my profiler by using bucketphoto or straight off my laptop. Definitely under 60kb too! Any ideas?

Nacho comes from an orange roan cocker spaniel mum and a miniature red poodle dad. Both the parents lived together - he was an accident I believe (the poodle jumped through the serving hatch to get to the poor girl. However - RESULT.

I got Nacho at 8 weeks old and he cried for a good week when left alone in his crate at night but now couldn't be happier and will spend time in there even with the door open (we don't even need to close it now but still have a stairgate to stop him chewing up my carpets upstairs when left alone). He is a very lucky pup and gets to come to work with me each day. He has a lovely little basket under my desk and plenty of chew toys to keep him amused whilst i'm in meetings! Unfortunately when in meetings no business ever gets done as everyone can't take their eyes off him. He is definitely a beauty.

He was fully house trained by 10 weeks old and goes through the night until about 6.30 when I let him out in our vast garden for a run, then he goes back to sleep for a couple of hours before I get up.

He is very good at sitting and doing 'paw' for a treat and has just joined a 'puppy party class'. My only concern is he growls alot when I go near his bone or try to take something from his mouth. - I am told this is quite normal and I should keep taking things from him and giving it back again once he stops?

Phew.... I think that's enough info for now!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
You are right...keep playing the trade game with him....let him chew on something while it is in your hand too....u just have to let him know who is boss!!, and what a lucky boy getting to go to work with you!! i would love to have Lady with me here at work.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great. I will! From your profile pic, Lady looks a very similar colour to Nacho! Gorgeous!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
awww Thanks! I will have to go to the Gallery and take a peek at little nacho!
if you go to cockapoo pictures there is a thred that explains how to use photo bucket to easily upload to this site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Claire and Nacho, big hugs and welcome to ILMC. Fab website...so glad I found it. It feels so much better when there are so many people having the same issues and we can all share tips, advice and solutions. I haven't mastered the picture upload either x :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
yep Claire I have just seen Nacho... lovely little chap for sure .. wonderful colour

I love the fact you can take him to work ... what a great job :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts