I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Been referring to the site for a while but not had a chance to introduce ourselves. We did manage to get to Clumber park for a little while which was fab! We felt as though we knew all the puppies there already :)
We are the Wilson family with Pepper who has just turned one year old and is a JD puppy.
Pepper is our first dog and this last year has gone by in a bit of a blur! So much to learn :confused:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hello Wilson family and Pepper :welcome:

Were you the family that arrived later? You will have to point yourselves out on the photos - spot Pepper!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Yes sarahjo we were the family that came later. We were only there for about half an hour but really glad we came. All the dogs were gorgeous and everyone was so friendly :)
it was lovely to see The 'poos all playing together.

Rufini, we couldn't decide between Peppermint, pepperoni or Chilli Pepper :D

Jedicrazy,Pepper is the Blonde one on the photos with only a small amount of apricot on her ears. She's just had a haircut and is a bit shorter than I would like, hopefully she'll be her usual self in a few weeks.

Lady Amanda, I am going to try photo bucket now, wish me luck, I am such a technophobe!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes Pepper is very like Izzy, loving your thumbnails of Izzy :) Glad the link worked, need to figure out why the profile pic hasn't!
Pleased to meet you wilfiboy, gorgeous 'poos on your profile pic!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Mrs Wilson - can't find your name now!
It's not your profile pic you need - it's your avatar ( I think ) I'm going to change mine to check....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts