I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Hello

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Sandrucella 
#1 ·
Hello, my name is Elaine and I live in Cheam in Surrey with my husband and 5 children. My youngest is 3 and has recently started nursery. I am too old for another baby (!) and I have wanted a dog of my own since I left my parents.

I fell in love with a chocolate cockapoo in Nonsuch Park last summer and the owner very kindly gave me the name of her breeder. I was due to become the proud owner of a pup this summer, but sadly the breeder cannot do this now due to unforseen circumstances.

There seems to be plenty of pups available in the local petshops but I do not feel that I want to go down that route. I also specifically want choc or black although I don't mind if mixed with white.

I have also been advised that using an american cocker can be beneficial as they have a more relaxed nature.

I would be delighted to hear from anyone who has any advice or is in the same situation as me.

I am so pleased that there is such a site as this and I look forward to posting again soon.

Cheers, Elaine x:)

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Ah thanks Laura for your quick reply! This IS a friendly site! I have only heard rumours regarding the american thing - I.m really not that fussed. As you can see I live in Surrey so Liverpool would be a bit of a stretch when it came to visiting regularly before taking it home!

Your dogs are beautiful - let's hope I will get one soon and I can share piccies too :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.