I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow cockapoo lovers. I'm new to the site and I'm hoping some of you might help me out. I have an adorable 6 year old cockapoo named Bosco. Just this past Monday night Bosco lost his "brother," our 16 year old bichon mix named Yeti. Yeti was a dear and gentle soul and he will be greatly missed by his human parents and especially by Bosco. Bosco hasn't been without Yeti since he was eight weeks old and he's a bit confused about why Yeti isn't bounding around playing with him anymore. We would love to get Bosco a new little brother, though we need to wait until May when our schedules are open enough to welcome a new puppy into our home. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a cockapoo breeder in the NE Ohio area. We live in Oberlin, but we can travel to visit, as long as it's not too far!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Sorry I don't know of any breeders but just wanted to say how sorry I am that you have recently lost Yeti. May is not to far away and I think will give you time to grieve and Bosco too. By that time I think you will all be very ready for a new addition. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Yeti, it is so hard to lose a family member. I am in Canada so I am afraid I don't know of any breeders near you....good luck n your search.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
So sorry to hear about Yeti :( It must be devastating and poor Bosco wouldn't understand :/
There are a lot of English members on here as well, so most won't know of any breeders :/ Not sure if we have any members in your area, maybe start a thread and ask?
Really hope you find the right breeder for you though :) I'm sure Bosco would love a new little brother to play with. Good luck x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.