I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Susana and soon to be new puppy Truffle ... I love the choccy poos, but haven't got one myself yet :( ... don't worry one day I will have a choccy poo :)

Enjoy the forum and please share loads of pics of Truffle xxx

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Hi Susanna,

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Truffles is beautiful, I love the choccies! Is she working cross? I remember Janice having some chocolate ones a few weeks back...

My name is Turi and on Tuesday (two more sleeps!!!) we're bringing home a working cross Cockapoo called Saffi. She's apricot and we love her to bits.

Look forward to hearing more about Truffles x

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you

Hi

Thank you to you all for your warm welcome. Truffle is a cross miniature/show cocker and we are all so excited about bringing her home next weekend. We are going cockapoo mad!!!!!
It is lovely to see so many of Janice babies around here, they are all gorgeous and to choose one puppy it was a very difficult task

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4 weeks at home

Hi

We collected Truffle 4 weeks ago and she has been fantastic. We had been pretty busy as life with 3 children and a puppy is pretty hectic.

With the good weather potty training has been easier and we are getting there but what I am really delighted it is her very sweet nature. Truffle and my 20 month old toddler have been pottering a long the garden like 2 old mates. I couldn't be happier with her.
She has definately settle in very well and this last week finally she had been able to join in the school run.
Tuesday we are starting puppy training.
I wanted to share with you all a picture of my little girl and I hope you find her as gorgeous as we do

Susana

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.