I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just wanted to stop by & introdue myself & my 11 week old cockerpoo puppy Minstrel. Minstrel is a Chocolate Brown Bitch who has been part of our family since 16th December 2010. It's hard to believe she has only been with us 3 weeks, none of us could imagine life without her!

·
Registered
6 Posts
New Puppy

Just enjoy, they are a beautiful breed. Poppy is 8 month's old now and has, and is, a joy to have in my in life. Best wishes Jean
:)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, minstrel sounds lovely, i love the name, do you have any photos of her yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I have pics of her & I will post the as soon as she settles down enough for me to spend more than 30 seconds on the lap top LOL :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Minstrel's mum, our cockapoo Brontie is 10 weeks old on Tuesday - where did you get yours from? Kate (James' mum)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I have pics of her & I will post the as soon as she settles down enough for me to spend more than 30 seconds on the lap top LOL :)
haha I completely understand, it's so hard to get on here now! we just got our puppy and he has completely taken over my life

·
Registered
89 Posts
You're not kidding! I work from home and keep having to get things done in 2 hours shifts at the moment, then when my son comes home from school, he takes over for a while so that I can actually get something done. But isnt it a lovely way to waste time!? Kate

·
Registered
253 Posts
I agree! Cockapoos are lovely breeds, my favorite in fact. They are so clingy though. They sure do love there owners!

I cant wait to see pictures and welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts