I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Good to have come across this site! We have two wonderful cockapoos - Mackie aged 3 and Millie aged 1. Mackie is more cocker and Millie is more poodle. They get on great together. Mackie is mad for rabbits and they both love the water. We live in Scotland and my family are mad Aberdeen football club supporters and so the dogs are called after two of the team's star palyers, Darren Mackie and Lee Miller.

Hopefully I will try to post photographs of them next time.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Hey Sheila! Welcome to the site :) . I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Mackie and Millie. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Sheila we are new to the site too hope you have better luck than me at posting pics .Dylan is my only cockerpoo and we love him to bits even if he is as mad as a box of frogs.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome. if from scotland too. hear are my girls.

where dig you get your two from.

would love to see photos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
Good to have come across this site! We have two wonderful cockapoos - Mackie aged 3 and Millie aged 1. Mackie is more cocker and Millie is more poodle. They get on great together. Mackie is mad for rabbits and they both love the water. We live in Scotland and my family are mad Aberdeen football club supporters and so the dogs are called after two of the team's star palyers, Darren Mackie and Lee Miller.

Hopefully I will try to post photographs of them next time.

Hello & welcome to the family

1 - 6 of 6 Posts