I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ooh I've not been on for a while or must have missed this thread. How exciting! Cant wait to hear what your son's reaction was when you pick Gracie up. Bet you cant wait!! x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
will you tell yours son on the way or will you gust say you need to drop in on som,eone and let him walk in and see the pups?

lol i know how hard it is not telling anyone about a pup we did that with both Echo and Delta, whith Echo we knew about her form a couple of hours old so had to wait 8 weeks before we walked in with her.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
4 Days to go!!

We are just going to tell my son we are picking something up from a friends house...... I so can't wait to see the look on his face ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Soooo exciting!!! I love love love surprising people with such wonderful presents! The look on their faces is the best!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
It does feel like christmas all over again, although this time round i know my son is going jump for joy when he finds out Gracie is ours. It'll be the best surprise he has had apart from the arrival of his little sis :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well the day is nearly here! We pick up Gracie tomorrow afternoon ;)

I went with her breeder yesterday to the vets to get her first vaccination. Brave girl! Out of the five puppies ( 1 boy 4 girls ) only the boy cried lol, typical!

I think there will be many tears of happiness shed tomorrow when we pick her up, my son is going to be SO happy!

Let the fun begin!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yay!!! SHE'S HOME!!!!!!

We picked Gracie up yesterday afternoon. We had been out with the family for my nephews birthday most of the day. We told my son when we were leaving that we had to go and visit a friend to pick up something I had left there, he had no idea!! When we got there he saw all the puppies and got really excited. I couldn't hold back any longer..... He asked if he could hold one so I picked Gracie up and handed her to him. As he was giving her a big cuddle I said " this is Gracie and she is all yours!" He couldn't believe it. He was crying so much, obviously tears of joy!!! He kept thanking everyone, his Dad and myself, the breeder and Gracies Mum and Dad. It was so so sweet.

We let him stay up with us a bit later last night when we got home so he could get to know her. He certainly didn't want to go to school this morning hahahah.

I will never forget the day we took Gracie and and neither will my son Joshua!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lucky,lucky Joshua ... he'll remember that forever. Had goose pimples when i read your post .. look forward to more pictures and stories about the lovely Gracie x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww fab, i dont think any of you will ever forget the day you got her.

how is she anyway how was her first night and haw is she doing today.

·
Registered
188 Posts
omg that is so sweet............. you made me cry!!! now the fun really starts! lol. Hope you all having a great time getting to know Gracie! How is she settling in? x

41 - 60 of 85 Posts