I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say a quick hello im kelly i go pick Izzy my cockapoo puppy up today im soooo excited!! She's an F2 puppy, ive only seen her four or five times but shes lovely, curly black fluff ball.:) im sure ill be asking lots of questions so please bear with me people.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Love to bear with you, look forward to hearing about your baby ... another one up for a potential yorkshire summer meet :D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Love to bear with you, look forward to hearing about your baby ... another one up for a potential yorkshire summer meet :D
So you have plenty of people for a Yorkshire meet! I need to start keeping an eye out for people for a Herts/Beds/Bucks meet - Anyone out there interested?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
So you have plenty of people for a Yorkshire meet! I need to start keeping an eye out for people for a Herts/Beds/Bucks meet - Anyone out there interested?
You know that you and Flo are more than welcome ... maybe have to do a central ocation to all those who are interested ... after all travel lodges accept dogs :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Mandy I could do a meet towards the south-east of that area. Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, or St Albans are within an hour from me.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Mandy I could do a meet towards the south-east of that area. Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, or St Albans are within an hour from me.
Let's start a thread and see where people can get to. It would be great to join up with 'the Yorkshire lot' but just to get half way 'up North' would take a while. It would take me 2 hours to get from Bedfordshire to Derby!! I've seen others on forum in St Albans/Herts area. What do you think Wilfiboy? One big meet may mean too much driving but you could co-ord North and me and Dylansmum could get something going in the South :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aw Izzy sounds lovely. cant wait for photos. is she your first dog.
yes shes our first dog wat we've had together, she is really good though no accidents yet up to press i can see her being a doddle to house train she's really good. :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
lol lol Im the wrong person to talk to I cant do it there are a coupl of threads on here that tell you how to do it will have a look x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
If you look under the Cockapoo information section then follow the thread "my new puppy" by Janny ... Embee has put it in more detail lol x

1 - 20 of 38 Posts