I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
My cockapoo name ( who im picking up on Saturday) is Bertie when thinking of names here's a few we came up with for boys as we only wanted a male
Buddy
Lenny
Scout
Oscar
Larry
Murphy
Freddie
Monty
Maxie

Obviously if your pup is a girl this is no help at all but hope you find a name you love x

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh dear it would have been very helpful if I had told you we are getting a girl and she is blonde/cream colour I have attached a pic on one of my other threads (new member), thanks Kerrie-Ann for the replies although we are getting a girl ;) hope Saturday goes well for you.

·
Registered
923 Posts
The rescue cockapoo I'm adopting--tomorrow:D--was named Jolie, but will be Bette Davis. I like kind of goofy names, ones that remind me of something--maybe that's not a good thing;). My other pets are Norma, SeeYa and Hannie. I'd just watched "Psycho" when Norma(n Bates) came along, Hannie's pedigree name is Dr. Hannibal Lickter, and SeeYa was something the person who gave her to me always said.
I'm sure you'll pick the perfect name for your little girl!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hi Charlotte,

I saw a picture of your little girl in your other thread – she is just so sweet (and a lovely pale colour too). We ummed and ahhed about names for such a long time. Here are some ideas:

Neva – think it means snow
Crumble
Xantha
Sunny
Noodle (the half Poodle)
Willow
Lily
Clover – the flowers can be white

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
We nearly called Biscuit 'Noodle' too with reference to his pale curly coat that sticsk out in strands like noodles! - it's a perfect name for a doodle dog!

My youngest son liked 'Doris' for a girl.

I like Willow and Lola. I think Lola is a big contender for our next poo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i just got a baby poo, very pale cream. we called her twinkle :) i love sweet pretty names! my jack is called loobylou, and my 2 little girls (non furry variety!) are Indigo and Korrigan! :) so many things you 'could' call her! try googliing names of stars, or the prettiest moutain, or faery names.... x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
How exciting for you :)
I have girls as well, Izzie & Poppy.
Other names I liked were; Roxie, Lucy, Phoebe, Chloe, Ella, Cassie, Grace & Bonnie.
Although Pixie was suggested to you earlier and I also like that :D
Good luck!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.