I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Hope you and all your Cockapoo's are doing ok and enjoying this nice autumny weather.

Just wondering if anyone can help. Buster is 1 year and 3 months old and I have recently noticed him winging when we leave the house and go to the post box or to the garage and he seems to winging more in the mornings. Does anyone else have this issue with their dog? Someone said it might be due to him leaving the puppy stage of his life. He isnt naughty or bark loudly or anything like that, just dont want it to result in him winging and crying every time we leave him alone.

Someone recommended DAP. Does anyone use this? Is it any good?

Any advise would be great.

Thanks all,

Love H&B xxx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hi Hannah, strange he's only recently started to do this when he hasn't before ... is there anything different? Try not to make any fuss when you leave or return (I always just say "back soon") ... give him something to do while you are gone, eg a kong with food inside ... leave him for short periods and build up again gradually.

Hope he returns to normal soon. x

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No nothing different at all. Seems since he has turned 1 years old, he has become a little different. He was so well behaved previously though so guess it was only a matter of time....haha :)

He has bones, toys and a kong and he loves the radio. All these things we have done since a pup. :S

Anyone else had anything similar?

Thanks
H & B xx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well Ollie is the biggest whinger in the business, he whinges for a stroke, he whinges if we leave the room and he can see us, he whinges to go for a wee, he whinges if he's hungry, he whinges quite a bit of an evening ...

However he has always been like this, the breeder told us he was the noisiest, when I put him in my arms he settled and stopped whinging that was my heart melted and we got him... But he's a very noisy one... And he barks..... A lot...

·
Registered
242 Posts
wispa winges too but she has always done it, when we go out or upstairs to long without her. she even winges when someone other than me comes home first! she is fine just winging! dont know why i did all the things they say to do but still she is a winger lol sorry not much help really :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.