I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had Dexter for over a week and he was an ANGEL for the first week. He peed outside and mainly pooped outside with a few accidents. He finally stopped nipping at us when we said no....in general when we said no he stopped the wrong doing. He turned 8 weeks this past saturday and it is like he forgot everything he learned. I take him out just as frequently and he pees a little but then will come in and pee a few minutes later. He was holding it until I took him out. I take him to get his 8 week shots today. I am so frustrated. Does it get better? He is sleeping in his crate without crying. so, that is a plus.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
it will get better just keep at it. personaly i would have prefered he stayed with his litter till he was 8 weeks. their are lesson they learn from their litter mates during the last couple of weeks.

you will find that he will go through phases, one week he will be perfect the next a little devil. its just what happens, just be persistent and consistent. you will get there eventualy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts