I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, yes the clover does look a bit giantlike! His coat has darkened which suprised me as I thought it would have lightened, but very pleased. Just another 6 weeks sigh:)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh and if I had known that you would have had extra pups Jukee doodles, I would defo have bought from you!! Your pups are fab and if in the future we get another I will be coming your way!!:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
George is FAB! he looks the same colour as Little Flo! She's a big girl of nearly 6 weeks old now!! Three weeks today and she will be home!!!! Yeah!!!!!:):):)
When will you see George next? Bet you can't wait!!!
Wendy and Little Flo

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Wendy, we saw him at 1 day!! Plan to next see him in a couple of weeks when he will be 5 weeks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes you will see such a difference! When we saw Little Flo at 5 weeks we could see her personality so much more! You will with George! 20 sleeps and Flo will be home!! (Sorry I'm a Primary School teacher!!!) Can't wait to see next photos of George!
Wendy and Little Flo xx

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes you will see such a difference! When we saw Little Flo at 5 weeks we could see her personality so much more! You will with George! 20 sleeps and Flo will be home!! (Sorry I'm a Primary School teacher!!!) Can't wait to see next photos of George!
Wendy and Little Flo xx
as the mother of 2 primary school boys we work in sleeps in this house too or poo of course:rolleyes:

George looks really lovely, trust me 6 weeks will fly by - all the decisions you need to make, collars to pick, crate v no crate, where to put the bed/crate...... its exhausting:laugh: less trouble now she's here:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts