I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

We'd love to get a cockapoo but any advice on breeders in or near london and how to go about it please! We'd like one for the end of June.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
You will get lots of advice and possibly some breeders for you to check out on here. Good luck with your hunt. :)

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
I think Broadreach Dogs breed both cockapoos and labradoodes, they are based near Cambridge so not too far from you. There is a broadreach cockapoo that I know and he is lovely and I know there are people on here who have broadreach dogs. If you talked to the lady who breeds them she may be able to advise you as to which would be best for you.
Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Broadreach Dogs

Hi, I've not posted before as I haven't actually got a Cockapoo! I joined here when we were thinking of getting a Cockapoo so felt I was cheating a little if I had posted!
We visited Broadreach in November to get a Cockapoo but ended up coming away with a Miniature Labradoodle! We just fell in love with our little fella, Colin (should have been Colin the Cockapoo but oh well!)
We were told that labradoodles were slightly calmer and as a first time dog owner thought this would help. So far we haven't seen the calmness but he is only 7 months so there is hope! Colin is a very friendly, loving natured dog and gets so excited by meeting both human and other dogs with the biggest bum wiggle and tail shake ever! Most people we meet do think he is a Cockapoo as he does actually look just like one.
I would really recommend Broadreach Dogs if you are thinking of either Cockapoo or Miniature Labradoodle as Anne is really helpful and you can just tell all the dogs are well looked after.

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Would love to see a picture of Colin!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts