I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi - this is my first post as well. Deefer is five months old and taking up every moment of our time. He is loving to "collect" items and hide them in his bed!
. Our new puppy who has totally taken over our house and lives is called Deefer! Yes... D - for - dog. Poor puppy has a totally daft name but this all came about via my darling brother, who passed away Christmas 2010. The kids of the household finally talked us into a dog and the naming was the most difficult. However, Deefer it is and he is a delight. Finally stopping biting us so much and we think we have nearly won the toilet training issues. Can anyone advise when we should expect the loss of teeth?

Sue and Rosie

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, i have moved your post to give you your own threads as i dont think people saw it where it was.

Deefer is stunning and i love his name, im guessing Deefer Dog lol

haha i just moved your other post so people could see it. i used to know a dog call deefer, i think its a fab name.

my step dad wants to call every new pet c'mere(sp(come hear) or Pat the Dug

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Deefer & family

Cockapoos turn your life upside down ... in all the best possible ways.

Enjoy the forum and more pics would be great of your lovely Deefer :)

Where did you get him?

love his ear colouring ... would love to see more markings, what colour is he? Apricot / blonde parti maybe :S

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, Deefer Dog! Caused a smile in the vets from a man with the biggest German Shepherd I have ever seen. His comment was "classic". Also very useful when calling your dog down the stairs. "Deefer Down" is now a common call in our house!

Sue

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hello

Love his name. Beau lost her bottom front ones at 15 weeks and now has the new ones and she is 17 weeks. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jo Jo - just waiting for my teenager to return and will update with a photo which is more up to date. Deefer is an apricot cockapoo he has a white stripe on his head which matches the one on his belly!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Jo Jo - just waiting for my teenager to return and will update with a photo which is more up to date. Deefer is an apricot cockapoo he has a white stripe on his head which matches the one on his belly!
That sounds familar .. we had kids to help us upload photos :) :) :) bring on our techy kids

ahh I can't wait to see more off him, he sound wonderful ....

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hi There Deefer is lovely,love his name lol.The little teeth normally fall out around 16 weeks,sometimes you can find them lying about the house but with our last puppy we didnt find any:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Deefer is so cute! and I love his name. Who was his breeder?
We got him from a breeder in Essex. Not sure if there is a forum protocol about mentioning names. The breeder lived between Chelmsford and Maldon. I will try and add more photos tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
We got him from a breeder in Essex. Not sure if there is a forum protocol about mentioning names. The breeder lived between Chelmsford and Maldon. I will try and add more photos tomorrow.
Was the breeders name Joe (Colne Valley way)? It's just that Lolly is the same age ( I think) and I was just wondering if they were siblings? (It's a long shot I know!!! lol):rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Was the breeders name Joe (Colne Valley way)? It's just that Lolly is the same age ( I think) and I was just wondering if they were siblings? (It's a long shot I know!!! lol):rolleyes:
Actually now I've looked at Deefer and Lolly in pictures next to each other I can see that their faces aren't the same shape at all!!! So very doubtful that it can be the same breeder! Oh well. He's still such a cutie though. :D

And just noticed your pita pata - so they are definately different litters!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
He's a cutie boy....Im a bit dim on the D.. for reference , it took me a while:eek: Great name...its a bit odd though Mable very often gets Mable Down x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts