I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im Fudge's mom and I just wanted to say hi to all other Cockapoo moms and dads.
Im really looking forward to finding out and discussing all things Cockapoo. My boy Fudge is 10 weeks....

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey fel;ow scott lol i know someone in musselbrugh with a cockapoo. where did you get Fudge what colour is he. would love to see photos of him. is he an american or English cross minni or toy cockapoo

i have for cokapoos 2 sets of half sisters my youngest is just 9 weeks old.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi there - another Scot here. Our Teddy is an F1 American boy. He is 6 months old and we think he is the best thing to happen to our family for years. My girls went to Wales fo him. Did you get yours closer to home?
As Kendal said, we would like to know more about him, so please let us have some more information. Her little Delta is gorgeous. Imagine having 4 cockapoos - that would be great!
(I know Luca's Ice Cream shop in Musselburgh. LOL)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Thankyou for all your hellos etc. My name is Karen. We got Fudge from a breeder in Yorkshire. He is an F1 English Cocker/ Min poodle. He is absolutely adorable and so far so good with the house training. There appears to be a lack of genuine breeders in Scotland though...Trying to work out how to put piks on of Fudge...help!!!!! xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
sorry never saw your post, you can upload them the the galery and use the IMG link to post them into your poasts or you can use flicker or photobucket as a host site sdo you can poast them. their is a thread in the photo forum on how to post from pto bucket.

yeah i only know one breeder who breeds f2 cockapoos, but she has just retiered her two eldist bitches i think she will be breeding her youngest next year and she has a new girl ariving from the US in feb who wont be bred till the year after.

we couldnt find any breeders in scotland when we were looking so ended up going to lincolin, i know have two sets of half sisters from the same breeder, my two eldist are ants to my two youngest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts