I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone just joined on here, we have a tri coloured (black & tan & white) cockapoo, he was born 3/3/10 and we picked him up at 8 weeks old.

here he is:

This was when we first viewed him at about 3 weeks old

and at about 5 weeks old

This was he first day home at 8 weeks

and a few as hes got older

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what a stunning boy you have. love the photos. where did you get him.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, we got him from a breeder in pickering, north yorkshire. would love to find some of his brothers and sisters.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks great love the tricolor. Looks like my dog with brown boots. I had to go all the way to jandaz cockapoos in west wales and you found a breeder 40 miles from home. Is his sire pedigree miniature. Dam lpoks to be english cocker.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow just realised your from Hull, thats were we are from. To be honest we was looking for cavapoos but couldnt find any nearby so decided to go for the cockapoo instead. His mother was the cocker spaniel and his father was a small phantom poodle.

Looks great love the tricolor. Looks like my dog with brown boots. I had to go all the way to jandaz cockapoos in west wales and you found a breeder 40 miles from home. Is his sire pedigree miniature. Dam lpoks to be english cocker.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im glad to say its not him, hes laid fast asleep next to me. i only seem to find diferent breeds with his colouring havent seen another cockapoo in his colours yet what site is it on?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
So am I .... making me wonder now may only have been black and tan not tri coloured... it was on epupz .... dont go getting broody ;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi just had another look its a couple of days old. In Hertfordshire , mums a choc cocker dads an apricot mini poodle,tri coloured but different ares of white x

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hoodie

:DHi mate lovely dog,where did you get the hoodie from can you give me a web site address if you have 1.

Thanks

Mac.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi sorry for the late reply havent been on for a while, the hoody was just from a local pet shop unfortunately he's too big for it now :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cooper

Hi this is my tri coloured cockerpoo called Cooper he is 17 weeks on Tuesday reminded me of your little boy - we got him from Yorkshire he is a bundle of fun this is a picture of Cooper and one with his mate Poppy my Jack Russell
Christine Simon Cooper and Poppy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Gorgeous boy. My jack Russell crossed with a Welsh terrier had those colourings. His name was Toby....found out he was a she when he was 9 years old and started to lactate. Gone but never forgotten, our Tobi. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts