I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi - we are new cockapoo owners:) A 11 week old black cockapoo girl called charlie ( i know more of a boys name but i was outvoted 3 to1!) She is already very much one of the family - 2 teenagers 1 hubby an now a puppy -not sure which is the hardest work but guess which one is the cutest!!! i ve beeen following the forum for a couple of weeks - its been great for all the tips an info re sleeping ,pooping ,peeing etc!!! if nothing else its nice to know your not alone:)having said that charlie has settled really well - sleeps in her cage frm 10 till 7 an almost housetrained -poops outside - pees hit an miss: getting used to a few puddles:( 1week after her second jab today so first walk out at the front - not sure she got the idea yet - 10mins sniffing around then back to the safety of back garden!!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
hi there glad you've posted and that you've managed to gleen some info. Charlie sounds to be doing great, love to see some pictures... now then whose the cutest.. erm thats a hard one ????? :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what kind of cockapoo is charlie. do you have any photos of her yet ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
charlie pics

photos? we have loads - dont take pics of anyone else now!!! heres a couple! shes a f1 Toy poodle/cocker cross

have posted pics as attachments - hope it works

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts