I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I hope you don't mind me using this forum but I am desperate for any help to find my adorable Cockerpoo who has been missing (we fear stolen)for over 2 weeks now.
We have had 2 possible sightings in different areas that came to nothing, we have put up many posters,listed on Dogslost,had adverts & articles in the local papers, and have also a facebook page, HELP FIND LULU! but still nothing.
Just wanted to ask if you could take a look at the poster attached.
Thank you so so much
xxxxxx

Attachments

·
Registered
744 Posts
Hey, so sorry to hear about Lulu, can't imagine how you are feeling :(
There is a thread on here about her with a link to doglost as a few of us are members. I have printed pics and put up at the vets i work at in York and the other 4 branch surgeries. Really hope you can make her too 'hot' and get that phone call we all hope will come.
If i can help in any other way, please let me know
Katie x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I've seen the thread previously about Lulu & am so sorry she is missing, it must be heartbreaking, I live in Yorkshire in a small village but I shall certainly keep an eye out, I never miss a cockapoo ;)

Really hope Lulu is found very soon & returned home safely! Where has she been spotted (that came to nothing) & do you think she would still be in that region or be long gone by now? :/

Fingers crossed for you & good luck xxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you

Thank you for your kind messages x so many kind people have been sharing the poster of Lulu and I had not realised she had been brought to the sites attention, overwhelmed how many kind people there are x x Keeping fingers crossed we will get Lulu home x x

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Thank you for your kind messages x so many kind people have been sharing the poster of Lulu and I had not realised she had been brought to the sites attention, overwhelmed how many kind people there are x x Keeping fingers crossed we will get Lulu home x x
We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you and if there is anything else we can do please let us know. xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.