I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've just joined the forum and wanted to say hello :wave:

I've had Toffee, my (nearly) 12 week old F2 cockapoo, for a week and a half now. He's not my first dog but he is my first cockapoo.

I did loads of research before choosing him and decided I wanted a pup that wasn't too curly and that had been reared indoors with children and lots of noise. I met his parents, siblings and aunt before I brought him home and boy am I happy with him.:D

He's as pretty as can be and very clever. He's sleeping through the night and can do 'sit', 'down' and 'come'. Everything goes in his mouth but he is learning not to nip and to use his toys (and everything else) for chewing.

I look forward to hearing about everyone elses 'poos and to seeing lots of pics.

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Cute name .. I love the yummy foodie names :)

you will love all the fun chat on here .. sounds like Toffee is doing very well .. maybe he could have a word with my Fudge lol ..

Where did you get him from? He may have siblings on here.. Are you in the UK?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm in South Yorkshire and Toffee's from North East Lincolnshire.

I was going to call him Archie but when I got him home it didn't seem right to give him a masculine name as he looks so girlie. :D

I wasn't too surprised at his character though. I had asked about the personalities of the pups and picked him as he sounded like the best fit.

Today we have mastered sitting before being fed. He's such a clever chap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.