I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name's Charlie and me and my family have just recently brought home a gorgeous 9 week old black Cockapoo puppy called Bella.
I've never had a dog before and to be honest I have actually been quite wary of them so this is going to be a new and interesting (but hopefully fun!) learning curve for me. My dad has had dogs before, so we do have someone in my family who has a bit of experience.

Bella is gorgeous! We have only had her for a few days but she is already turning into quite a character:p I do have a few queries regarding training and things, but I will ask them in the relevant forums.

Hope to post more soon!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, Bella sounds lovely, your dad will help you learn.

one thing i will say about traing is if you dont want her to do something ie on the couch/bed or jumping up dont encorege her form day one, its harder to stop it than it is to teach it.

looking foward to hearing more, feel free to ask anything some one will have had a pup do the same thing at some point.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Wow what gorgeous cockapoo's .....

We are so lucky to have such great looking pets :)

I have read soooo much about cockapoo before actually getting one and I think, well in my opinion, they are the best looking breed going..... guess thats why I got my little fella.

I feel so proud of my puppy... well apart from when he is naughty in public .... lead biting ha ha ha .... on that note walkies time.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Bella looks lovely that was a name that we nearly chose and it suites her ... we're in Halifax if your any where near ... will have to arrange that summer meet x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts