I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am a professional dog trainer and behaviourist working in London and Home Counties in England. I have over 30 years experience and have trained well over 50,000 dogs, puppies and owners during that time. My first interest in dog training was training my own dogs in Working Trials, Obedience, Agility and Flyball. 20 years ago I set up the British Flyball Association and spread Flyball all over the UK and Europe. Today I only train and help pet dogs, mainly in London, I offer a number of services including 121, home visits, outdoor training and indoor classes.

Since Cockpoos and Cavapoos became popular I have been keen to recommend these excellent dogs to clients when they ask me to help them choose the best puppy for a family environment. I am pleased to say they have been a very popular choice. Every year I now train 100's of Cockapoos and other poodles crosses (I hope that is OK calling them crosses!). I hope I can help Cockapoo owners via this forum, so please ask if you have a problem.

If you want further details take a look at our website http://trainingdogs.co.uk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts