I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
joly 261

Hi to Everyone! I have a 3 yr old male cockapoo whom I love to death. His name is Snickers and he is my first cockapoo. When I got him he was a little over 3 mos. i can't believe time has flown by so fast and am just getting around to finding a place like this. I look forward to sharing my daily life with my dog with anyone who wants to listen. I am also anxious to hear about everyone's experiences and helpful hints that will help me take really good care of my boy. We just had to have our other dog put down 2 wks ago and have been really sad throughout his 2 month illness and his death. He wasn't a cockapoo but he sure was an amazing dog who we got through our local shelter. I think snickers misses him a lot. They were great friends. I am looking forward to be part of this site.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Julie and Joly261!
Welcome to the forum.
You'll find it really useful, it's bait like having an antenatal group for your pup!!
You can ask anything on here and no one will think you're nuts cos everyone else is Cockapoo crazy!!

Pip X

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:welcome: to the forum - so sorry to hear about the death of your other dog, it is so hard when you lose a beloved pet, I am sure you and Snickers will have been a great comfort and company to one another. We would all love to hear more about Snickers, and see some piccies :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome! :) So sorry to hear about your other dog, I am you and Snickers miss him alot.

Look forward to hearing more about Snickers and would love to see some photos. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts