I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

Me and my boyfriend are hopefully visiting our future cockapoo puppy tomorrow and then if all goes well going to take him home on Monday. It's our very first cockapoo, and my first dog (I used to walk dogs as a job when I was younger, my dad is petrified of dogs!). So excited about this big step!

I'll put pictures up if we're able to have him :D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hi There!
Welcome! what an exciting day for you tomorrow!!! can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck tomorrow! You must be so excited! Look forward to hearing more details about your future pup! :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what kind of cockapoo are you getting American/English (working or show) cocker cross Mini/toy poodle, what colour, do you have a name in mind.

cant wait for the photos.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe his mum is a working English cocker spaniel and dad is a toy poodle. He's chocolate brown :D
We're thinking about calling him Vincent

I'm so excited, I just want today to go quickly so I can visit him tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi everyone!
So we went to see the puppies... AND FELL IN LOVE! He was even cuter than we thought and so beautiful too.
So we bought him! :D hurray

We are now puppy proofing the house (although we are prepared to have a lot of things chewed up!) and will pick him up on Monday.

We're both so excited and so happy that we chose a cockapoo, it's a new adventure for us!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yay, congrats! I hope you post some pics so we can see how lovely Vincent is!! xx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So we have our little Vincent! :D He's amazing! I know it's only been a few hours but... I TOTALLY LOVE HIM! :D

He's 7 weeks old, chocolate with a small white belly tuft and a tiny white tuft on his chin :D

Here are a few photos for you all :) Camera is on my phone so not too good....he's chocolate not black!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts