I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum, everyone on here is friendly, I learn lots of everyone. We'd love to see some pictures of Roscoe, we like pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hi and welcome! What colour is Roscoe? xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi ya .. pics pics pics .. we are all pic mad on here, can't wait to see your lovely cockapoo, enjoy the forum :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi, This is a picture of roscoe. We had him from Jukeedoodles. He is a lovley dog with bundles of energy.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
He is gorgeous - who are his parents? I'm off to Jukee Doodles on 16th to choose my puppy, I'm looking for one with similiar colouring to Roscoe :)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Roscoe is a stunner - a real life teddy bear xxx
He is a Pippa x Ziggy puppy from her penultimate litter.
She has her last litter right now before retirement as she is 5 years old.
We had to decide whether to run her this last time with the then unproven Uncle Fester before she retired because she this was the last opportunity to mate them together and followed discussions with our Vet. We can learn a lot from the current litter as Pippa was one of Julia's first bitches and has puppies with both Ziggy and the previous Poodle Pinot too - so we had an opportunity to compare the influence of our stud dogs.

Stephen x

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Ali, His mom is pippa and dad is ziggy. We are really pleased with him. Julia and Stephen are a really nice people and are very good at what they do. If i were to have another cockapoo it would be from Jukeedoodles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts