I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My 1st post, so here goes.
Myself & husband have been looking at getting a dog/puppy for a long time and I have been researching lots. We have been through all the breeds & decided a cockapoo is the one for us. I have been to see one breeder but wasn't very comfortable with the set up. The puppies were only 3 weeks old (£625), so there was no way that we could have picked one then, although she said 2 had all ready been reserved & 2 more were likely to be reserved that same day.
I have seen lots of other adverts for cockapoos, priced from about £350 to £950. The one selling for £350 looks like a decent breeder, will know more when I go to see them but do you think by paying less there will be something wrong?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi there Flutterbye - welcome to the forum. (Looks like I am first online tonight to say welcome - doesn't happen very often:)) Being a first tome poo owner I don't really give advice, as I know there are others much more knowledgable and willing to advise. There is a load of useful information on here. Hope you get your puppy soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi MillieDog
Thank you for this. It really is a good thread, very interesting. I have made a new list of questions.
I was a bit worried by the low price, (although a friend did get one for £250 two years ago, but I don't think they were as popular then).
I really don't mind paying more, I more or less expect to, but I don't want to feel that I have been over charged.
Thank you again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.