I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Tracy. I just found this site and am excited to be amoung like minded cockapoo lovers. Ten years ago I visited a home which had 2 adorable cockapoos and I was younger at the time and it wasn't the right time in my life to own a dog, but i swore when that day came there wasn't a cuter puppy than the cockapoo and that was going to be my dog. Well four years ago that day came and my husband and I were so excited to get a cockapoo...and they were just so cute that at the last minute we couldn't resist and we got two of them.

We have a really busy lifestyle and realized that two was a lot of work (along with our daughter and running 2 businesses)...so we ended up finding a great home for one of them..and now we just have Tetley. He follows me around like a little puppy (which he is in my books) and I love him to death.

Anyways...glad to be here and looking forward to connecting with all of you.
Tracy :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Tracy & Tetley .. what a lovely story, I can't wait to see pics of Tetley.

Enjoy the forum .. it is quite a giggle

·
Registered
170 Posts
What a cute name Tetley (oh eerrrrmmm and Tracy of course:eek:), cant wait to see a pic of him :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ah, I love the name! (although I was thinking of tea - just shows the difference between us, Karen :D)

Whereabouts are you, Tracy? We have lots of people on both sides of the Atlantic here.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww welcome love the name, are you a tea jenny lol

do you have any photos of Tetley,

what was the name of the pup you had to rehome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW! Thank you everyone...I have never received such a great response to a forum post before...My other dog's name was Stella (named after Stella Artois). Glad to meet you all. Tracy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts