I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , Looking and still waiting for my "angel "Cockapoo to arrive ~ looking to adopt a Cockapoo needing a new home:)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
There is chocolate 22 month old girl advertised on breeders online ,PRA clear. Sounds like returned to breeder, worth a look x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi , Looking and still waiting for my "angel "Cockapoo to arrive ~ looking to adopt a Cockapoo needing a new home:)
Hi there,

The Cockapoo Club of GB currently have an older bitch looking for a home (if you pm me I'll pass on all the details) and we also have an advert for 2 blonde bitches that need to go together (I think John has also posted on ILMC) and I'm travelling down to Bedfordshire today to meet a lady from Dartford who is handing over a year old black bitch to me as her circumstances have changed and the dog needed to find a Foster home at very short notice.

I'll be offering this young lady a Foster home here at JD and will post photos and a description as soon as I can (again please pm me if she may sound of interest).

Stephen x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New to forums

There is chocolate 22 month old girl advertised on breeders online ,PRA clear. Sounds like returned to breeder, worth a look x
Hello , I'm new to these forum I haven't a clue how to find anything ,how to I find out about this please and thankyou

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi there,

The Cockapoo Club of GB currently have an older bitch looking for a home (if you pm me I'll pass on all the details) and we also have an advert for 2 blonde bitches that need to go together (I think John has also posted on ILMC) and I'm travelling down to Bedfordshire today to meet a lady from Dartford who is handing over a year old black bitch to me as her circumstances have changed and the dog needed to find a Foster home at very short notice.

I'll be offering this young lady a Foster home here at JD and will post photos and a description as soon as I can (again please pm me if she may sound of interest).

Stephen x
Hi stephen yes please send. Me the details

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Sorry I've only just seen that you asked about the info I posted previously, I've seen another girl since but I know she's been re homed.if you check out breeders on line, pets 4 homes, preloved and regularly trail those sites you may spot posts as they appear. Hopefully you'll have some luck with Stephen through CCGB, good luck with your Angel xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Just checked pets 4 homes and there are at least 4 dogs advertised, one ad was a few weeks old so possibly already re homed, so they may be worth taking a look at xx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts