I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to this site so thought i'd drop in n say hello. Im getting my cockapoo on the 6th Oct. He's a black n white boy called Sprocket. Its the first time ive ever owned this breed though ive had dogs all my life. So any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi Sprocket. What a fabulous name - to me it's the name of the dog on Fraggle Rock kids tv show back in the day when I was little!
Welcome to ILMC.
Congratulations on getting a cockapoo. They are super dogs. Tell us more about where you're getting him from and what his mum and dad are. Some photos would be great as well!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome. love his name why did you call him sprocket.

would love to see photos. is he back and white or black tuxido.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I think we definitely need more information & pictures :)
Great choice of breed! Amazing dogs :) Although we are all biased haha.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello Stacie, :welcome: to you and Sprocket. Would love to see some pictures when you get him home. BTW, a lot of us on here use Photobucket and there's a thread on here that shows you how to use it.

Not long to wait now!

Clare
x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Srocket from fraggle rock!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! Best name ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hi thanks 4 the great welcome on here people :) I called him Sprocket from Fraggle Rock it was my fave cartoon as a kid n ive always wanted to say "what is it, Sprocket old boy" haha ( my husband cringes when i tell people that). We went 2 see him again 2day n i ot some lovely fotos but im having a bit trouble uploading them so thanks Claire i'll try n find that thread now n hopefully get some pics on :) x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Oh Sprocket, you are very very cute, and I can detect a wee glint in your eye that says "watch out - here I come" :D
Welcome to the forum Stacie :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hee Hee, he is lovely. We call Rocky "Rocky Sprocket" or just "Sprocket" sometimes. Love the name. Welcome to you both :D x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Oh he is so cute! asleep on his back.

I LOVED FRAGGLE ROCK! and my husband loved the name too!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi there Stacie and Sprocket,

We love pics on here .. have you git any pics from the breeder you can post :) most of us use Photobucket to upload our pics then copy the IMG code into our posts on here ...I am not techy but even I can do it lol .. bless me :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts