I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Hi people

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  JoJo 
#1 ·
Im new to this site so thought i'd drop in n say hello. Im getting my cockapoo on the 6th Oct. He's a black n white boy called Sprocket. Its the first time ive ever owned this breed though ive had dogs all my life. So any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

#2 ·
Hi Sprocket. What a fabulous name - to me it's the name of the dog on Fraggle Rock kids tv show back in the day when I was little!
Welcome to ILMC.
Congratulations on getting a cockapoo. They are super dogs. Tell us more about where you're getting him from and what his mum and dad are. Some photos would be great as well!

#11 · (Edited)
Hi thanks 4 the great welcome on here people :) I called him Sprocket from Fraggle Rock it was my fave cartoon as a kid n ive always wanted to say "what is it, Sprocket old boy" haha ( my husband cringes when i tell people that). We went 2 see him again 2day n i ot some lovely fotos but im having a bit trouble uploading them so thanks Claire i'll try n find that thread now n hopefully get some pics on :) x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.