I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i was in the special pet food place today buying supplies for my 9 week old cockapoo Twinkle, and my 13 year old jack russell Loobylou, when a very beautiful cockapoo arrived in the car behind me. the guys, and the dog, were on route to the meet in bracknell, and told me about this place so i thought i'd stop by and say hello :)

i'm lisa - a mum to 4 beautiful babies - a singer/songwriter, and a lover of animals! i usually take in unwanted strays, and difficult rescue dogs, but as a special treat, we have just had our first ever baby (puppy) and we chose a cockapoo (as from what i read, they are one of the nicest dogs on the planet).

Twinkle is proving them all right already, and she's only been here a week :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all - off for a look around .... x

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forum! What a great choice in getting a cockapoo! Glad to see you're enjoying her. Would love to see some pics! ps: who was the beautiful cockapoo? - mind you they are all beautiful on here!

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Welcome Lisa, Twinkle (cool name) and your pack to this fab cockapoo forum :)

Sound like you bumped into our cockapoo crazy friends on their way to the Bracknell meet ... excellent ..

We would love to see photos of your babies, sorry dogs :) :)

· Registered
156 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Glad you were told about us here :) I can't wait till I get my boy next Wed then finally getting to go on a 'meet' !! Aww you sound amazing, everyone on this forum have been so helpful and all share the love for animals (especially the CP). Have to share photos too :)

Zoe x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.