I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there Im Mandy and absolutely cockapoo daft!!! My dogs are first and foremost my family pets but im also an occasional hobbyist breeder.I have 7 dogs 4 of which are cockapoos.Kd is my eldest cockapoo,she is a chocolate english miniature and will be 7 in july.kenya is her sister but is 5 years old miley is a red american toy cockapoo and is 2 and pyper is one is a blue merle,she just arrived from calafornia on the 18th may( her first birthday).They all have amazingly soft natures and i love them to bits! Ive attched a fe pics of my girls.:)

MILEY

KENYA

KD AND KENYA

PYPER AND MILEY

PYPER

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
They are all beautiful; why did one come from California? Do you breed them with cockapoos? What an amazing hobby!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi Mandy!

Thank you for saying hello! Your dogs are beautiful, such lovely photos! :) Pyper is amazing, it must have been very exciting getting her from the States.

I see that you are from Aberdeen, I used to live there a while back. Absolutely loved it! It broke my heart when I left, I missed the beautiful countryside.. :(

Look forward to chatting more.

Sarah
x

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mandy!

Thank you for saying hello! Your dogs are beautiful, such lovely photos! :) Pyper is amazing, it must have been very exciting getting her from the States.

I see that you are from Aberdeen, I used to live there a while back. Absolutely loved it! It broke my heart when I left, I missed the beautiful countryside.. :(

Look forward to chatting more.

Sarah
x

I always moan about living in Aberdeen but funnily enough have never left either so i must like something about it lol:)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
We lived there for six months when we first moved there and then bought a house in Alford. I worked in Aberdeen and used to love listening to the guy playing bagpipes on the bridge! :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We lived there for six months when we first moved there and then bought a house in Alford. I worked in Aberdeen and used to love listening to the guy playing bagpipes on the bridge! :)
Omg i remember him,he was called Dod!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Omg i remember him,he was called Dod!!
I had no idea what he was called! :) I just loved hearing him when I popped out to buy a sarnie at lunchtime! :) That was 14 years ago before my children! :eek: And now we are on to puppies! :D

x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Mandy .. you babies are lovely and Piper is to die for... has she settled in well? Did you once have an almost white pup in a litter, looked like a little lamb, it could possibly have had colouring around one eye.x

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Mandy .. you babies are lovely and Piper is to die for... has she settled in well? Did you once have an almost white pup in a litter, looked like a little lamb, it could possibly have had colouring around one eye.x

Would it be this puppy?Other side had a choc patch round his eye.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
yes .... did he stay local ? Lovely boy, stuck in my mind anyway...did you go on to have any similar? He was really unusual at the time, I can remember toying with a trip up... now then did somone want him as well as another ... ooooo my memory's not great :confused:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes .... did he stay local ? Lovely boy, stuck in my mind anyway...did you go on to have any similar? He was really unusual at the time, I can remember toying with a trip up... now then did somone want him as well as another ... ooooo my memory's not great :confused:
Yes he stayed local,he as quite unusual at the time but these days you see them quite a lot,he turned in to a gorgeous big boy with an amazing coat.wow you have a really good memory.Pyper has settled in well,she is an f4 and we have plans for an f3 boy from the states too,a sable so am very excited! :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts