I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

We are bringing home our cockapoo puppy next Saturday October 1st (this next week cannot go fast enough!). We are naming him "Chance". He is mostly white; with a few golden spots. Will definitely post pictures once we get him!

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing Chance he sounds lovely but then they all are aren't they!!!:D:D

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello :wave: welcome to ILMC. What an unusual name, I like it! Was there a reason for his name?

Clare
x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Welcome :D What cross is he? English/American working/show cocker, Mini/toy poodle?
I can imagine the week will be along one as you'll be so excited! I love the name as well :) The dog on homeward bound has the same name :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Welcome Chance and owners :)

Enjoy the forum ... where is Chance from? he may have siblings on here

We love pics on here so please share any pics when you get some ...

Enjoy your new puppy :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I know how excited you are as we also pick up our pup Gaia on
1st October too, great name:cool:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hello from Mandy and Flo. There was a dog called Chance in a film called 'Homeward Bound' :D Post lots of pictures please :D:D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hello from Mandy and Flo. There was a dog called Chance in a film called 'Homeward Bound' :D Post lots of pictures please :D:D
Homeward bound is one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
That reminds me!!!!!!!!! The perfect name for my next (fingers crossed) cockerpoo, HOBO!!! I LOVED that show, the littlest Hobo and cockerpoos look a little scruffy, hobo (tramp) type dogs:D:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to you & Chance,

I pick up my first pup up on Thursday, his name is Pareto and he's black with a white bib. Am very excited!

Kx

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
That reminds me!!!!!!!!! The perfect name for my next (fingers crossed) cockerpoo, HOBO!!! I LOVED that show, the littlest Hobo and cockerpoos look a little scruffy, hobo (tramp) type dogs:D:D
Karen! Are you getting another one now?? :question:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts