I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to you all!

I have just realised I had been very rude and posted on a health thread before doing an introduction! :eek:

My family and I are looking to get a Cockapoo in the near future and I am doing lots of research and having great fun finding out everything I can about Cockapoos!

We are so excited about getting one and will keep you updated if we have any news! :)

Sarah
x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, do you know what your looking for yet girl/ boy American/ English cocker Mini/Toy poodle colour?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome! We are waiting for a Jukee Doodle pup, it's so exciting! xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi.

After lots of looking and deliberating I eventually fell in love with Jukee Doodles' 'Muffin'! :D As long as mother nature times things right I will be having one of her first litter and hopefully will have my cockapoo just after Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed. :) I have really enjoyed following the puppy updates on here and wish we didn't have to wait so long but I know it will be worth it! :)

Sarah
x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi.

After lots of looking and deliberating I eventually fell in love with Jukee Doodles' 'Muffin'! :D As long as mother nature times things right I will be having one of her first litter and hopefully will have my cockapoo just after Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed. :) I have really enjoyed following the puppy updates on here and wish we didn't have to wait so long but I know it will be worth it! :)

Sarah
x
Oh Sarah ... Muffin looks absolutely gorgeous I can see why you feel in love with her ...if only I had room for one more cockapooo (move you say !!) x

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have just realised my previous post sounded like I only went to JDs because of Muffin and I just wanted to clarify that it was also because I liked Julia and Stephen aswell! :D:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts