I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have posted a few times but never really introduced myself.
I'm Nic, married with two kids (13 and 7). We have Lola, a beautiful 17 month old chocolate brown cockapoo. She's our first dog and we can't believe how lucky we've been with her - she really is the easiest dog in the world!
Looking forward to getting to know everybody. xxx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Nicola

I am Ali and have a 17 year old daughter called Madeleine and am divorced. We have a lovely blonde/apricot cockapoo called Beau who is almost 19 weeks old and also an 18 month old cat called Pixie who tolerates Beau most of the time! Most of my family live in Middlesex though we moved to Norwich years ago. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trying to post pictures. Keep getting 'file is too big' message. Bear with me I'm not at all techy! :confused:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hi Nicola and welcome.I have 7 dogs.4 are cockapoos and 2 of them are choccies,i love chccy cockapoos! Cant wait to see pics of your cockapoo:)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi Nic

Welcome to you and Lola. Sounds like you've already found out with Lola brill Cockapoo's are just to have around. :D

The chocolate puppy on our signature would be 18 months old (she was born on Christmas Day 09) and is called Lola!

Julia x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Trying to post pictures. Keep getting 'file is too big' message. Bear with me I'm not at all techy! :confused:
In your photo programme you (or get someone more techy to do it) need to export the photos and save them as .jpeg files. Hopefully it prompts you to save them either in different sizes and/or quality so just choose one step smaller and save. Alternatively have a look at Photobucket.com and load your pictures onto that site. If you get to do that then ask again and we can show you how to transfer the big pictures onto your posts here.

Julia

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
In your photo programme you (or get someone more techy to do it) need to export the photos and save them as .jpeg files. Hopefully it prompts you to save them either in different sizes and/or quality so just choose one step smaller and save. Alternatively have a look at Photobucket.com and load your pictures onto that site. If you get to do that then ask again and we can show you how to transfer the big pictures onto your posts here.

Julia
I too was struggling with uploading photos. Recommend using Photobucket, made the thing a whole lot easier. Can't give you step by step advice as I'm rather ham fisted at getting to the end result, with my kids rolling their eyes and looking incredulous at my ineptness!!! lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Nicola glad you posted , a big welcome to you and Lola.
Julie that sounds like me and my kids...I'm saying how did you do that, do it again, show me slowly !!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Julia
Thank you! Think I have managed to upload one of her baby photos into the gallery. There'll be no stopping me now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts