I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just collected our cockapoo, ROO from Anthony at Anzil just over a week ago. She has been an absolute poppet despite making the long journey across to our home in France nothing has phased her. She has melted the hearts of everyone who has met her and lots of people have been asking questions about the breed...she'a a great ambassador!
Thank you Anthony!

Sx

Attachments

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome! :wave:

Roo is a little sweetie! No wonder she has melted everyones hearts! Lucky you living in France. :D

There is a little one from Anzil living near me, also a lovely pup but a bit older than Roo! :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
:welcome: Steph! She is lovely, was she good on the journey home? I bet the weather in France is nicer than it is here today :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
She's gorgeous Steph - she might be Keltie's sister as she's from Ant. Keltie was born on 7 May, when's Roo's birthday?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Steph

Roo is gorgeous :) I'm so impressed that she was good for the journey to France and great to hear she already has lots of admirers.

Ant is a fantastic guy and all his puppies are brilliant. Keep updating us with her progress. Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
94 Posts
She's lovely Steph. I saw her when I went to pick up Isla. She was sitting in her water bowl while the others were running up for cuddles. She looked so sweet! When I said to Ant that she's lovely, he said that she is heading for France and that she has the best temperament, really laid back. He described Isla as middle of the road, and it's exactly how she is. We're really happy with her and she has been so easy to toilet train and feels completely at home in her crate. She even takes herself off to bed in the evening! Islas from Penny and Fudges litter.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
7th of May!!! Pixie and Fudge were the Mum and Dad....how lovely to be able to keep tabs on other members of her family!!!

How is Keltie doing? What kind of personality does she have? Roo is a cheerful, laid back puppy who is always happy to meet anyone. We have a visit to the French vet on Thursday for her booster jab so not sure how happy go lucky she'll be after that..will let you know!

We've started training and she seems to have the hang of sit and come more so with the inducement of a treat of course...not always successful with out!! Early days.....

Are there any more brothers and sisters out there????

·
Registered
94 Posts
7th of May!!! Pixie and Fudge were the Mum and Dad....how lovely to be able to keep tabs on other members of her family!!!

How is Keltie doing? What kind of personality does she have? Roo is a cheerful, laid back puppy who is always happy to meet anyone. We have a visit to the French vet on Thursday for her booster jab so not sure how happy go lucky she'll be after that..will let you know!

We've started training and she seems to have the hang of sit and come more so with the inducement of a treat of course...not always successful with out!! Early days.....

Are there any more brothers and sisters out there????
Hi Steph, Keltie and Isla were one of Penny and Fudges litter, also born on the 7th May. I guess that makes them half sisters! I have a picture of Pixies girls on the stairs. If you have the same picture, which one is she? S x

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hi Steph, we picked Dexter up on the 25th of may from the litter before yours - they look so alike though!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ahhh. Roo is from Pixie's litter, born 7/5/11. She is exactly as Ant described. She has coped admirably with all our friends kids and like you has been easy to toilet train. She will do SIT and DOWN for treats but that isn't quite so successful without.....we've only had her here for a week so can't expect too much can we!! I'm more than happy with a dry night !!!! keep me updated of your little ones progress.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
None that I have come across I couldn't find any breeders over here so that's why I travelled over.
Can't understand why .... they are fab little dogs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts