I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have just paid our deposit for a Anzil puppy.Everythings ready it is going to be a long 7 wait but due to a family holiday we have to wait.It has taken 4 months to find a top breeder.
only just been able to log on!! looking forward to lots of chats on here
Zena:)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what are you getting boy or girl what kind of cockapoo what colour, do you have a name yet

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hi Zena, and welcome. Congratulations on securing a pup! I've heard a lot of good things about Anzil Cockapoos. You must be so excited. Now we need much more information ....... you'll never be able to bore us! Plenty of pics too please then we can all share in your excitement.

Karen x

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
we have just paid our deposit for a Anzil puppy.Everythings ready it is going to be a long 7 wait but due to a family holiday we have to wait.It has taken 4 months to find a top breeder.
only just been able to log on!! looking forward to lots of chats on here
Zena:)
Hello Zena
Time will soon fly by and will be worth the wait.

You only hear good things about Anzils so it was worth the 4 months to find a top breeder.

Look forward to hearing more and of course pictures when you can. :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Zena,

Firstly .. excellent choice on choosing a cockapoo..

Is this your first puppy? if so you will get loads of help on here, if not you will just love the fun and laughter we all share .. it starts of about our cockapoos and always end ups talking about food, holidays, and yes lots of puppy talk ...

Enjoy the forum and please post pic of your new puppy ... or tell us which one he or she is on the Anzil site. We will all want to know colour and *** ? oh oh oh and name please :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We got our puppy, Isla, from Anzils a few weeks ago. Excellent choice of breeder!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi all , golden girlie but not on the website as yet as only just over a week old! Dolly (mum) a golden English show cocker and Fudge (dad) a miniature poodle.I will load photos as soon as I have some. Jo and Sarah it's good to be in contact with other mums of Anzil cockapoos and all owner.
Im spending hours online loolking at all your threads.
Off I go to the park now with 6 very excited children before I go crazy! only one of them is mine!!
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Zena

I am also getting one of Dolly's puppies from Anzil so looks like we will have sister's. I am so excited, haven't told my children yet, gonna wait till we pick her up.

Gillian x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Gillian
how exciting! I wish I could of kept it from my son but I'm a child minder and had to tell the parents that we were getting a dog!
We are going away in 10 days so at least a holiday will make the time go faster.
Are you going on the 17th September? Could I ask you if you go to view them and take any photos would you email me one? I can pick up mails while I am away I think!!
Have you had a dog before? We can't view the puppy until they are 7 weeks as we are away but we are happy that Anthony will choose the right puppy for our family
zena

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Gillian I've got goose pimples at the thought of how excited your children will be. Are you just bringing your pup home or are they coming with you but thinking that you are going somewhere else? How old are they ? :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Zena

I haven't been given a date to pick her up yet but had an idea it would be around the 17th, although we have got a wedding on the 17th so prob be the day after. Yes no problem I will take some pictures for u, hoping to go in a couple of weeks to choose what one we will be getting. Prob best your not choosing cos it'll be too hard :D.

Karen, Yes think we are just gonna pretend we are taking them somewhere else then go and pick the puppy up. I was originally gonna just bring her home and surprise them like that but I think it'lll be nice for them to bring her home too. Gillian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well it's almost time to collect our puppy!! Saturdays coming home day! I will be up ready for our drive before the kids on saturday im sure! Only had youtube clips of the litter of 11 but if you search anzil-lurchlad you should see.I'm not very good at adding things on here!!!
I will be posting lots of photos though.There are only 2 out of a litter of 11 left I think.
This is my first week back to work after 3 weeks off so I hope it goes really fast!
Zena

1 - 20 of 26 Posts