I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am researching Cockapoos as we have just lost our beautiful Labrador very suddenly and we are all heart broken :(. We would like a smaller dog this time and have fallen in love with Cockapoos we have seen. We would like a black dog. To be sensible, the best time for us would be next Easter when the whole family will have much more time but if a young adult came along that didn't need toilet training- now would be fantastic. I hope to gain info from people about where to start looking and will have a good search of the forum! Looking forward to replies. J

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hi Judith, sorry to hear about your Labrador, it leaves such a huge hole in your lives to lose a dog doesn't it? Good luck with your cockapoo search, you'll find people on the forum very helpful and friendly :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Sorry to hear about your labrador.I hope you find a cockapoo to join your family,its very sensible waiting until the time is right keep us posted xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Judith, so sorry to hear about your lab :(....

Great to hear you are considering a cockapoo... lovely size, nice nature, low moulting, family friendly pet and just adorable really :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hi There,
So sorry to hear about your Lab.

Cockapoos are wonderful! Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome to the forum Judith. Have a good browse through the threads and before you know it we'll be in September! I'm amazed at how much time I spend on here ......and so is the rest of my family!

A Cockapoo is a great choice. They are superb family pets.

Karen x

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi Judith! I don't blame you for falling in love with cockapoos, they are fab! There are not many adult Cockapoos around for rehoming, it is somthing we looked at for a while. We recently got Daisy from a breeder at 5 months old. We have had her for four weeks now (well tomorrow!) She is a wonderful dog but it hasn't been without its difficulties. We wouldn't change things at all because she is super but getting an older Cockapoo probably won't be an easy option unless you are very lucky.

Good luck with you search and do keep us updated.

:)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Judith - so sorry to hear about your lab but wish you luck with your search for a Cockapoo - they really are lovely :D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Welcome Judith, so sorry about your sudden loss cant begin to imagine. Good luck with your search I'm sure you'll enjoy finding a lovely cockapoo to join your family x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, if your going to take on an older cockapoo, offer to take it pon as a trile to see how the dog would settle before you comit, some people arent compleatly honest about the isues a dog has incase it puts you off taking the dog.

try epupz and breedersonline and pets4homes .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Judith

So very sorry to hear about your Lab. We lost our little mini schnauzer Rosie suddenly two weeks ago. We all miss her desperately. My husband and I quickly decided we would find it hard to live without a dog so have just decided to get two cockapoo puppies. Obviously you must do what you think is best for your own personal circumstances but we have found it easier knowing we are going to have a dog in our lives again. There is nothing like it. RIP our gorgeous little girl.

Sue x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts