I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
We're new cockapoo owners. Bertie arrived home on Sat. He's very laid back and absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hi and welcome!! :D

What colour is Bertie? Is he English/American cocker spaniel parent? what poodle type was the opther parent? Tell us all! :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome! :)

How has Bertie been so far? Look forward to seeing lots of photos.

Sarah & Daisy

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
EDINBURGH!!!!!!
I'm in Dunbar!!!!!!!!!
Where are you? Tell us all about Bertie, would you like to meet up? I'm so excited, we have so few poos around here. I met Ringo this morning, he's in North Berwick, there are a few there that I know of.
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frightened...not me!

Not frightened at all...just not very techy on the PC! May take me a while to work all this out...by the way, he's not so sleepy anymore!!!
Bertie is white with chocolate patches. Mum is a tricolour english cocker (not working type) and Dad is a particolour choc/white poodle. His coat is quite straight and I think he's going to look like a wierd spaniel! ie 'what kind of spaniel is that?' His nose is brown and his eyes are grey...so not a classic cockapoo. I have posted one photo...I think!
Catriona x

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Can't see a picture - he sounds lovely. There are posts that tell you how to use photobucket to upload pics, it is easy once you start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts