I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and would love to get involved in some of the discussions. I have a black cockapoo with a white bib and paw called Alfie. I love him to bits. I have had spaniels most of my life but cockapoos are just gorgeous. I would love to breed them in 12 to 18 months, but not from Alfie. I am getting a choc and tan show cocker spaniel bitch soon. I would welcome any advice of course and am very interested in the wide variation of colours that you can get. Look forward to hearing from others. Best wishes.

G

·
Hello and welcome im new too :) im sure you will have lots of fun looking through all the threads i know i have
julie x

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hi and welcome!
I don't know much about breeding and colours but from what I can tell Jojo and a few others are almost experts :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome! :)

Alfie sounds lovely! We would love to see a photo!

Breeding Cockapoos? It seems such a big responsibility, so many health tests to carry out before breeding and then the care of the puppies and finding lovely homes! When do you get your Cocker girl? Is she a puppy? We would love to see photos of her aswell. :D

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Welcome. If you want to chat about the in's and out's of breeding at any time do give us a call. You are welcome to come and visit us too, we'll show you our set-up then put the kettle on and talk through Cockapoo breeding with you.

Julia

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi

Welcome to the forum ... we are all a bit cockapoo crazy on here but we are good fun...

I would love to pics of Alfie :)

Breeding ... oh something I do research :) .. please have a look at My Dogs Life blog... I feel it promotes good breeding ...

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Welcome! :)
I think I would love to breed some f1 cockapoos, we were looking to get a cocker & a poodle, but we'll see how that pans out, we love cockapoos on here :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks very much for that. I would love to come and visit if I am in the area. Look forward to speaking to you again soon. Linda X

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, we get out cocker spaniel in the middle of November, but then of course it will be at least a year probably 18 months before we can breed from her. She is a pedigree and mum and dad are tested clear for the nasties. In the meantime I will be doing all the research I can it is not something I will do without looking into it all properly. X

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Good luck with finding all the information you need & getting sorted for breeding! :D I can't imagine there's much more rewarding things than breeding pups that people will love for the rest of their lives :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts