I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all thanks for all responses and thank you Janice for posting pic... Brodie is keeping everyone entertained and so adorable butter wouldn't melt!!!!!!!!!!!:) He is sleeping now so I have 5 minutes.
Brodie has slept through the last 2 nights I still can't get him to settle in his crate, am going to try your advice by putting him there when he goes off for a nap. He prefers to lay by us or near our other dog..who, at present won't stay still when he's around her she's not so sure of him just yet:( However she seems to be getting slightly better each day:) xx

Not sure how to put photos on this site but will try:confused:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi there

Most of us use photobucket to add pic.. we upload pic onto photobucket the copy the IMG code into here.. I am not techy but I can even manage it most of the time, it is quite easy ...

Great to here Brodie is settling in ... stick with the crate training if you really want to use a crate, some dogs love them and some dont, mine love them but they take up so much room ha ha ha .. a kitchen full of crates .. well 3 crates :) I am sure a dog bed each would be more practical now they are fully grown and house trained ????

I look forward to seeing you puppy xxx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crate training not going good

Brodie hates his crate, gets freaked out++ when put in there, but settles very quickly when out.. Think I am going to give up with it! Am just worried that when I leave him he will chew/hurt himself/or our other dog will snap at him!!!!!!!!!
Have managed to get him to sit on command though...clever pup:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I haven't seen the other thread, but do you feed Brodie in the crate or put treats in it? Daisy has never been a crate fan but we give her high value treats for going in like chicken or sausage and despite setbacks she is much better with it than when we first got her. The worries you have about not using it is why I persevere! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts