I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here!!! I have a 2 year old named Sid. We got him from a breeder in Texas - found him on the internet and she flew him out to us. he was six months old when we got him.
Sid is lovable to my husband and I, but boy is he stubborn.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to this forum

hello...
my name is david and i live in north phoenix az. i have a cockapoo who just turned 8 months old. i've had him for a month. i got him from a person who was moving and could not take him with them. i am the lucky one because this dog is fabulous! i am retired and i am home most of the time, but i do have to leave him alone in the house a few times each week and he behaves very well. his name is charlie and he's a buff color dog. i am taking him for obedience training at petco and we are in our fourth week of six weeks of training. he's pretty good but i need to spend more time doing the homework with him. sometimes he's very smart and at other times, he acts like he in never never land! he's so cute and loveable and knows it too! he follows me everywhere i go and i don't mind it one bit. i'd like to show a picture of charlie but i don't know how to do it.

i do have a question about his size. he weighs approx. 21 pounds now. he's bigger than i thought a cockapoo would be but that doesn't matter. when will he reach is adult size and weight? does any one have an opinion? he was bred in arkansas and his mother was a purebred cocker spaniel and his father was a purebred apricot poodle.

i have one other question about breeding. to get a cockapoo, don't you have to bread a cocker spaniel with a poodle? if you breed two cockapoos, then what do you get and are the puppies like cockapoos or what?

thank you for your help in advance. by the way, i'm not angry and i don't know why that grouchy red face shows up on here. is there a way to remove it?

cheers
david

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.