I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am new to I Love My Cockapoo. Looking to get a cockapoo in the near future. Would welcome any advice. I have had dogs and cats all my life. But never a "little" dog. More familiar with retreivers. Have always loved those little curly cockapoo pups and have decided to take the plunge and get one!

Looking forward to networking with you all.

Blouise

· Registered
10,005 Posts
If you love retrievers...you will LOVE cockapoos!!!! we had a retriever growing up....it is like you get the love and comassion and caring of a retriever, but in a little package that can sit on your lap ( well in most cases...three are some BIG cockapoos) I also find my cockapoo smarter than my retriever was.

· Registered
740 Posts
Just curious... What are your cockapoo's favorite toys? Got to equip the house in readiness for the new arrival.
There is no need for expensive toys, just a plastic bottle(no lid) tied up shoe laces will do or as Lady Amanda said a kong which you can fill with cheese spread/peanut butter/pieces of fruit (no grapes).... they love them...(well most do)...:)

Leanne x

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Anything they shouldn't have! Haha :)
Although mine do love their balls and raw hide chews, as a pup Izzie also used to love her squeaky space hopper, but once she got older she ruined them too quickly, so we stopped getting them lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.