I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya!
Just thought I'd make a quick introduction! Our cockapoo puppy is currently 5 weeks old, only another 3 weeks and we'll be able to collect her!
Looking forward to hearing about other experiences and any helpful hints and tips as this will be our first puppy! A little nervous but also very excited!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Get lots of sleep now if you can...you won't get much with a new pup...but they are so so so worth it....welcome to the group! do you have any pics of the little one??? is it a boy or a girl?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi there and welcome .... I'm assuming Lola is your baby but would love to know more about her? I think at this stage the nerves start to set in as well as the excitement, it'll all be ok, honest :D

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

Only tip I can give, is keep you sense and humour and remember she's only a baby.

Oh thats two :party:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! We are all looking forward to hearing more about you and your little pup-to-be. So exciting for you! Happy puppy dreaming and happy puppy shopping (as my tip would be to buy lots and lots of toys and rotate them every day so she doesn't get bored with them) x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to counting down the days with you. Ask anything you like and I'm sure someone will be able to help you. :) Hope we get some pics soon?!!

Karen x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Lola Star

Great news you are getting a cockapoo.. what colour and type ?

Oh cockapoo puppies are the best :) although you will want another one next year :) they are that good ....

We would all love to see pics, when you get some from your breeder or when you go to visit xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you and seeing some lovely pictures! You must be very excited. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome.

You must be getting very excited :D

Remember to just ask if you have a question however silly it may seem as the majority of owners on here will have the answer and can give you some great tips.

Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Thanks for all your lovely messages! Just getting to grips with the site so will upload some pics today! She is an F1 breed of cockapoo, cocker spaniel mum and white poodle dad. The breeder has both parents which we've seen and both of gentle temperament. Very excited but now getting a bit nervous too! We are definately making the most of our sleep and peaceful house! Only 11 days until we bring her home!!! :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Lola looks gorgeous, it's such an exciting time, counting down until they come home :) I do understand about the nerves, they'll go once you pick her up and the excitement takes over completely :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts