I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been getting to know each other for the last four months and Molly very much enjoys running and playing as most dogs do but I have never know a dog enjoy climbing before as much as her - she spent the first couple of weeks repeatedly climbing onto the kitchen table and seems perfectly happy tackling any climb to get where she wants to - last week I found she had climbed here in order to eat grass - in a garden full of long grass so I have no idea why that particular bit was so desirable.

Here she demonstrates her all action attitude

and playing tuggy

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I think they like the long grass! Love the picture of Molly running! :)

Well, Daisy likes playing tug of war, digging holes for her bones, running like a mad thing, chewing shoes/toy/anything else she can get her teeth on and lots of fuss and cuddles! :)

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah yes - I forgot the slipper/shoe chewing if she gets a chance - and her all time favourite bird chasing. She has a brand new bed I had made for her in honour of her bird chasing hobby

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Lovely pics...

Jumping up hobby ... chasing each other hobby ... tuggy with each other or with any human members of the family .... being cute hobby .. are popular with our cockapoos :)

Someone stopped me in the street last week and we got talking cockapoos and they asked me do my cockapoos chase birds, I looked at them dull and said 'no'... thinking to myself is this a cockapoo thing, well it clearly is ... so thanks for enlightening me, I will remove the dull face next time I am asked and say 'mine don't but I know cockapoos that do' xxxx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Rupert's hobby is dog grooming. ie pulling chunks out of big bro Alfie's fluffy white tail. I thought it was stuffing out of a toy all over the carpet - then noticed the puny remains of Alf's tail. The really odd thing is he lets him do it!!!
Hobby number 2 is climbing - like Molly. Had to buy an extra tall doggie pen as he climbed straight over the normal sized one at 9weeks. Also climbs on tables and runs up and down scary garden staircase. Hopefully he'll be a whizz at agility when older! :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Izzy climbs anything and everything too, the other day she was trying to climb over a vertical wall - literally climbing up it. i think I might take her to the climbing centre....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts