I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OMG! her coat is very similar to Lady's when I brought her home! she is beautiful I bet you can't wait at all!!!! ee soo exciting!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh yes I love Holly... love little cockapoos sooooo much .... wanting a cuddle ...

When is she home? is it another 2 weeks time ???

All exciting stuff ....

No grey hairs... jus lots of fun moments and maybe a few broken nights sleep ..but well worth it, I promise :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Photo bucket....upload there, then copy the img code and paste it into your reply.
I didn't know when I staretd either...there are instruction on the forum too on how to do it, there is a sticky under pictures.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
If I knew Jojo Id tell you lol even though Ive done it der... Amanda did nt you post that when she was little ... it makes you realise how much they 've grown x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
If I knew Jojo Id tell you lol even though Ive done it der... Amanda did nt you post that when she was little ... it makes you realise how much they 've grown x
Yes I did post that back when she was that size (tear)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Thank you Amanda .. I am a bit dumb when it comes to this stuff... I can do copy and paste but thats enough for me .. ok tomor I will spend some time trying the photo bucket thingy .... you may be bombarded by pic of oakley tomor :)

And Lady ... well shes a dream ...pretty puppy for sure .. now 8 months though, flies by hey ...oakley 7 months wow...

Karen .. you are funny .. are you are like me & find it all a bit to hard to do :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Thank you Amanda .. I am a bit dumb when it comes to this stuff... I can do copy and paste but thats enough for me .. ok tomor I will spend some time trying the photo bucket thingy .... you may be bombarded by pic of oakley tomor :)

And Lady ... well shes a dream ...pretty puppy for sure .. now 8 months though, flies by hey ...oakley 7 months wow...

Karen .. you are funny .. are you are like me & find it all a bit to hard to do :)
If you have any questions you can always pm me and I will give you a hand...it is easy once you figure it out...it's just the figuring out part taht takes the time...we would love to see pics of Oakley!!!
And yes time flies by like crazy! they do grow way too fast! but I sure do love her to bits

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lovely coat Liz, counting down now. I think Im getting mixed up ... is Rupert her dad ?
Sorry it's taken so long to get back, yes Rupert is her dad. Do you know him? Have you met Holly? How nosy am I? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts