I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Oh, she's adorable. I'm coming to Devon on Wednesday - walking the south west coastal path from Bigbury to Torquay - hoping the weather is kind! It was walking down there last year( Torquay to Lyme Regis) that I made the decision to have a Cockapoo. Maybe next year I'll bring Lottie with me...

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Holly is lovely ... You've probably said before.. so apologies in advance.. but i was going to ask was the poodle her dad, but from the picture I would assume not :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Holly is delightful...

She is getting a great integration into family life before she comes to her forever home. Your breeder sounds perfect, the crate training has started, Holly is mixing with other animals and she is living in the house around the family.... Only 3 weeks to go .. yippy :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holly is lovely ... You've probably said before.. so apologies in advance.. but i was going to ask was the poodle her dad, but from the picture I would assume not :)
Her dad is not the one in the pic, he is the one you said before whos name has just escaped me Albert/Arthur?????:confused:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Holly is gorgeous! Very similar colour and coat to my Ellie :)

Hope the next 3 weeks go by very quickly for you! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts