I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First day at home:) Could be first day luck but so far no accidents. She went to bed at 10.30, cried in her crate then i never heard her all night. I woke at 6am surprised that I couldn't hear her so convinced myself she must have died in the night:eek: but when i came down she was sat in her crate waiting.

No mess in the crate, went outside twice! I shouldn't complain but why she cant wee and poo in one trip is beyond me:laugh:

I am rubbish at taking pics but here some are

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no idea if she is american or english spaniel:eek: i just know mummy was a cockapoo and daddy was a toy poodle. She is so lovely keep waiting for hell to be let loose ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Aw she's fab. we get our pup, George, in 6 weeks so will be watching your posts to see how Holly is getting on.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
she is gorgeous!I thought she looked really big until i saw the pic of her being picked up by your son,she looks tiny in that pic!:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
She's gorgeous, I can't wait to get our pup - why suddenly is time dragging when usually it flies by?!!!:confused:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ooh, Holly is absolutely adorable - love the way she's bonded with your son already.

Keep us updated on how it's all going :) Can't believe you had such a quiet first night too - well done Holly! Best wishes, Karen.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Ah lovely Holly, so pleased you finally have her now..enjoy lots of cuddles.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lovely pics... good move then, does your hubby know of your early arrival yet ???? x
He does and he's still not very pleased about my decision, i now live in the dog house but at least Holly is in it too so it could be worse:eek:;):D

well we have all had a lovely day. Still no indoor accidents and no it's not because I'm making her sit outside:laugh: She now has to sleep on or next to my lap during the day or the second my back is turned the boys are trying to wake her up. She has been in her bag and out with me on my electric mobility scooter so the kids could burn some energy off at the park. i knew not to put her down or let her touch any other dogs so i had to cuddle her the whole time:D. She's eating all her food and anything else she can find. i did think my house was clean till i got a puppy :eek:

We are all very happy and you would think to see her with me following me everywhere that we had been together for ages. As soon as she feels unsure you heads straight to hide behind me!! Our neighbour has a dog which Holly saw in the distance - she barked at him then ran behind me to hide - typical of this house everyone making the mess and looking to me to sort it out:rolleyes:

My husband is sure that last night was a one off and that I am in for it tonight but hey ho you have to take it as it comes i guess:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts