I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had Holly trimmed the other day with Bayley and at last we can see her eyes :eek: Her fur seems to have gone really wooly like a sheeps fleece but her browness has come back again, as she had started to go quite pale :confused: Maybe its the sun in the summer that makes her go lighter. Anyway she is still full of mischief and we can never get a good picture of her but we love her loads and wouldn't have her any other way :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I also have a chocolate 'poo who gets paler as his coat gets longer. When we get him clipped, he goes darker again.

Before clipping:

After clipping:

As you can see, it's quite a marked difference. It may be partly due to sun-bleaching and also the way that the light reflects off the coat.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Lovely photo of Holly. Bertie's coat is quite 'sheep' like and very, very soft. He has got lighter and lighter as he's got older. He was a chocolate colour but is more cafe o lait now I guess. Great before and after photos of your poo Dylansmum what a difference in colour!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also have a chocolate 'poo who gets paler as his coat gets longer. When we get him clipped, he goes darker again.

Before clipping:

After clipping:

As you can see, it's quite a marked difference. It may be partly due to sun-bleaching and also the way that the light reflects off the coat.
Perhaps thats what it is when they have been cut we hadn't thought of that, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.