I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Clare, I thought I would start an Obi 'get well' thread as we were all so worried for him and you!!!!
I really hope he is a bit better this morning and that the trip to the vets this morning provides some relief. I bet you have been up all night. Big hugs to little Obi and you of course. :(

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Thanks everyone. Saw vet first thing and he says it's a neck injury. He did really yelp when the vet moved his head side to side :eek:. He has been given pain killer and anti inflammatory shots. I've just brought him home and have been advised he will be quite drowsy in a hour or too..not that he's moving much anyway! No collar or lead and lots and lots of rest for the next few days. Vet says if he doesn't improve in the next few days he will do an x-ray. He slept on my bed last night and neither of us got much sleep so early night for me tonight for such much needed zzzzzzzzz .

Clare & Obi
x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh poor Obi :( I hope he gets lots of rest and his neck gets better very soon, please keep us posted xx

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for letting us know how Obi got on. He must have been partying during the night after your Bollywood experience;)
Hope the pain killers kick in soon and he feels better. :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh poor Obi. Gosh wonder how he managed to hurt his neck. Definitely agree with Karen, too much partying after you Bollywooding :)

Well, whilst he taking some well earned rest, get some rest yourself.

:hug:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh no, poor Obi - hope you are both having a chilled out day and he starts to feel better very soon. Best wishes, Karen + hairy hugs from Biscuit x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Poor little Obi - I hope he gets better soon. At least you know what you are dealing with now. It's so worry when you know they are 'not right' but have no idea what the problem is.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
:hug:Ohhhhh Clare hope evrythings ok.... must have missed your post, loads of hugs and tlc prescribed for Obi then....in bed with his Mummy cant get any better than that. Much love to you both x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I wonder if its clever little Obi........such lengths to go to to sleep on Mummy's bed ;)

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

J xx

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Oh poor little Obi. No wonder he didn't want to get amongst all the boisterous play on sunday. I hope he is soon on the mend xx

1 - 20 of 55 Posts